A new way to interact with your 3D geospatial data is on the way!
Spatial Integration is in active development utilising Vulkan, the latest 3D graphics API to take full advantage of modern graphics hardware.
Spatial Integration breaks away from the tired old menu driven interface in favour of a modern, game-like user experience.
Made from the ground up to handle modern, large data, SI will natively read thousands of standard raster, vector and 3D graphics formats.
Stage 1 aims include:
- Format agnostic
- Real-time tiling and level-of-detail processing of very large rasters
- Overlay images and vectors on digital elevation models (DEM)
- Real-time reprojection from 4000+ coordinate reference systems
- Real-time isosurfacing of volume data
- Multiple user combined cutting planes
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Vulkan optimised graphics
Stage 2 aims include:
- In scene interpretation tools for manual and assisted interpretation.